Special characters in titles, $ in number values and number format

Posted by 1234532 
Special characters in titles, $ in number values and number format
July 30, 2009 08:40PM
Hello, i have a problem with numbers in bar charts.
I need to have the $ simbol before numbers, and also i need number format, for example 5.456.123 because i'm using big numbers and looks bad without format.
And the other problem that i have is that special characters such us 'ñ' in 'España' doesn't appear in pie leyend, and pie and bar titles even that i'm using utf8. It works fine just using tooltips but not in the leyend

Please help.
And do you know when is going to be the next release?
Thanks
Re: Special characters in titles, $ in number values and number format
August 03, 2009 01:14PM
Hmm.. in the character set mentioned here [www.jscharts.com], ñ is there but only lower case. I am not able yet to test any chart with this character for another week since I'm away right now...
About the formatting we think to implement it in a future release, soon, but can't say any exact date unfortunatelly.

Sabin

--------------------
JS Charts - Created by Smartketer LLC
September 14, 2010 01:41PM
Hi... since my charts have labels in French, I also have to display characters with accents in my title and labels (À, é, û, etc.). These characters are simply not displayed.

If I create my chart with the following X axis text: myChart.setAxisNamehot smiley'Résultat');

It will be displayed as Rsultat instead of Résultat.

Is there something that I have to do to display the special characters.

Thanks,

YA
September 24, 2010 06:01PM
It's been more a year since somebody opened that thread....any update on this? I would like to be able to add some special symbol such as % and % on the bar charts...and be able to customize the number format

anyone?

Thanks,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2010 06:04PM by user446589.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.