Is ECG chart possible using JSCharts?

Posted by user608366 
Is ECG chart possible using JSCharts?
February 17, 2011 07:19AM
Is ElectroCardiogram chart possible though JSCharts? If so, how? There will also be a thick vertical bar in the middle of the chart , which when dragged will update other charts like Heart Rate, Activity level. In short, the Heart Rate and Activity Level charts will show zoomed in data of that vertical bar. Is this possible using JSCharts?

Also the ECG chart needs to be horizontally scrollable for the total width of x-axis. Only a fragment of total x-axis will be visible at given time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2011 07:31AM by user608366.
Re: Is ECG chart possible using JSCharts?
February 17, 2011 11:32AM
I guess it's possible for a JavaScript programmer to create a draggable div over the chart and make the other features you mentioned. But otherwise this is not possible directly in JS Charts.

Sabin

--------------------
JS Charts - Created by Smartketer LLC
February 22, 2011 07:29AM
Suppose I use scrollable div tag as container that provides horizontal scrolling for the chart.

Will I be able to plot absolute points on x-axis and y-axis. As shown in the figure at below URL
ECG basics

one square means 0.20 seconds on x-axis
one square means 0.5 milivolts on y-axis

so, my y-axis will be approx. 4 milivolts in height.
my x-axis will be approx. 180 seconds in width (but only 15 seconds visible at a time, rest by scrolling)

So, will I be able to plot absolute points on x-axis like 0.20, 0.40, 0.60 seconds and so on? same goes for y-axis like 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2.0 milivolts.
February 22, 2011 09:12AM
You mean if there is a problem using floating numbers? Or that the axes are not the same scale? These should be no problem, as long as the increment is linear (somebody asked if we support logarithmic scales, we do not).

But the grid as shown in your example cannot be done directly in JS Charts, with a thick line every 5 lines. For that I would try to use a background image and not use the JS Charts grid at all.

Sabin

--------------------
February 22, 2011 09:18AM
as per requirement, we can skip thin lines and only plot thick lines.

By absolute points on axis, I mean, will I be able to have these values of x-axismoody smiley 0.20, 0.40, 0.60 where a vertical thick line would be present.

on y-axis, values will be 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 where a horizontal thick line would be present. These thick lines would form the grid.

Plotting of points in the graph area is another thing.
February 23, 2011 08:43AM
You mean the values should repeat every thick line? In this case you can use setLabelX and setLabelY (mentioned in your other post).

Sabin

--------------------
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.